cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email not working

pat10
Joining in

when I try to get onto email directly or via my virgin media it takes me to a page that says forbidden. I've been in touch with virgin twice before. They didn't seem to be familiar with this. each time said I was probably typing in something wrong ( so I did everything about ten times) still nothing changed . they eventually sorted another password .first time that didn't work had to call again then it got sorted used emails for a while and happened again went through same pallaver and now it has happened again!

I am using a mac mini at home for my emails. Anybody know anything about what may be happening??

2 REPLIES 2

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Does the issue still occur when using your browser's Private mode? if not then clearing the browser's data cache should resolve the issue however be aware that doing so may mean:

• you have to re-sign into services that were active / in use
  • initial loading of some sites maybe noticeably longer
  • site specific customisation may need to be reapplied

Should further help be needed with clearing the data cache then post back here with detail of browser name and device it is running on.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @pat10

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

I am going to send you a private message now so I can resolve this for you securely. 

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide