cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email fail till found but delay

DeafMan
On our wavelength

email fail website cannot get in then been email fill email fail fail fail reply say phone phone phone

i am deaf

been write letter many time with sign post cost me then reply say phone phone phone

i am deaf

then found forum message in private message i tell you all everybody what happend

they keep ask password they fail i feel something no right

delay delay delay

they only want keep money £48 month take take take your money

delay delay delay found say secruity password block then say will unlock 48hours

do you all believe them ?????

delay delay delay now 2 weeks never unlock

they only want your money money money

been told everybody facebook about problem virgin media, i told everybody get QUIT join somewhere else

i will QUIT virgin media in soon

they dont care people customer they only want is money money money

2 weeks ago say unlock 48hours ????? 2 weeks

i believe virgin media worse service ever i seen

believe they play about change every things but went wrong 

they dont care you all they only want money

7 REPLIES 7

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Whilst waiting for the forum team to respond see if any of the options discussed here Accessibility and extra support are suitable for your needs.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

DeafMan
On our wavelength

are you work for virgin media ? are you support virgin media ?

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi DeafMan,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry to see that her that you emails are still locked, and for any inconvenience this issue is causing you.

We have checked your IT ticket this morning, and the issue has now been resolved? Can we ask what happens when you trying to access your NTLWORLD emails?

How are you trying to access them? Is is through our webpage or through our Virgin Media App?

Please come back to us so we can assist you further.

Kind regards Jodi. 

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@DeafMan wrote:

are you work for virgin media ? are you support virgin media ?

No, I am a customer like you except with VIP rank; more information on role of VIPs on the forum can be found here Introducing our Very Insightful Persons - Virgin Media Community - 4092918

I see the forum team (@Jodi_S) has replied and they are best placed to help further.

Hey DeafMan, thank you for reaching out, I can see you are in PM with my colleague.

If you reach back to him, he will be able to assist you with this. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

DeafMan
On our wavelength

Virgin Media App

fail fail fail they dont let me get in ??????

i use my computer software

i cannot get in they virgin media online email

dont worry i will quit in soon because they carry on take my £48 for nothing with problem problem problem

and been letter with track and sign fail fail fail

that it full stop i will story about when i start join cable from 30+ years ago to today

DeafMan
On our wavelength
you think know best that you are friend virgin media because you want free boardband huh?
you dont know what they did to me, i use cable for 30+ years might you born before that
good luck you use virgin media