cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email error code 403

N1ckR
Joining in

I have a code 403 code with a forbidden message on both my laptop and desktop but not on my phone. Any suggestions to get round this, please.

Nick

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If issue does not occur when using browser's Incognito or Private mode then clearing its data cache of Virgin Media entries should resolve issue.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If issue does not occur when using browser's Incognito or Private mode then clearing its data cache of Virgin Media entries should resolve issue.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @N1ckR,

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making this post about the Email Error Code 403 that you are experiencing, I'm sorry to hear you are receiving a forbidden message.

Have you tried clearing your cache as @ 用心棒 suggested? Are you still receiving the error message on your laptop and desktop?

Best wishes,

Serena

I did clear the cache but it made no difference. However, a phone call to Virgin Media eventually solved the problem. Thank you for your interest.

Hi @N1ckR,

Thank you for the update on this. I'm glad to hear that this has now been addressed and resolved.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can assist you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!