cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email account unavailable

kevenwhite
On our wavelength

A few days ago my Virgin email account became unavailable - my settings are unchanged - imap.virginmedia.com - Port 993. Login details unchanged. IP address checked and is clean as I'm aware some accounts have been blocked for possible suspicious activity. I cannot send / receive messages and unable to reset my password, not that it's incorrect. When I attempt to sign in by forgetting email, the account details I provide are reported as unknown. I can see that this appears to be a common issue recently - please advise

2 REPLIES 2

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you have a current VM broadband account to which the email address in question is attached?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey kevenwhite, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear you are having some email issues.

As mentioned above you would need a current active account with us to have an email.

I can also see you have spoken to the team after posting this, did they manage to get this resolved for you? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?