cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email account unavailable

davestreet1
Dialled in

hi 

my email account for some reason keeps saying its unavailable it was working fine last night. ive changed my password cleared cookies and browsing history etc and still unavailable, i'm expecting an important email so could anyone please help 

8 REPLIES 8

davestreet1
Dialled in

Screenshot (118).png

thank you for your reply i have tried all the options in this email and its still unavailable so looks like i will have to message them 

Hi davestreet1

Sorry that this is still ongoing 

So I can get this looked into and fixed 

I will need to send you a private message

If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Hi Gareth 

sorry only just seen your message i have inboxed you a reply thank you

davestreet1
Dialled in

Screenshot (130).pnghi 

I have been having the exact same problem cant access emails at all and yet my wife's one is still accessible just keep getting sorry unavailable been like that for around/just over a week ive changed password several times even had a member of virgin when phoning change it twice and i still cant get onto emails was told they would escalate it to the right team and phone/txt me within 48 hours and still not heard nothing 4 days later really need help as i'm waiting (probably received) on an important email someone please help 

Hi davestreet1, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to see you're having an issue with accessing your mail. 

I can see that you have already messaged Gareth with your details for him to look in to this. Once he is back on shift he will pick up your private message and take a look at things. 

Fingers crossed things will be resolved shortly for you. 
Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

hi my email account is still unavailable this has been raised/ticketed twice for help and i was told id get a call within 72 hours to help fix and still no-one has called Gareth has been trying to help but as off now as mentioned its still unavailable i just want this sorted its getting stupid now have been unable to access my email inbox for 2 weeks