cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email account - unable to log in

Rlaineb
Joining in

Unable to log into my account and cannot do the suggested fixes as option to change password does not come up. Tried contacting virgin through various means including WhatsApp and phone number. I need an urgent resolution, any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

What happens when you try to log in to your account?   Do you still have a broadband service?

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Hi @Rlaineb,

Welcome back to our community forums.

Sorry to hear you have been able to access your email account and are unable to try the self-help tips regarding this issue. We want to best help. As mentioned by @jpeg1, what happens when you try to log into your account? Do you get an error message? Are you also an active cable customer with us? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks all sorted now, managed to speak to someone from Virgin who assisted me regaining access.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Rlaineb,

Thank you for the update on this, I am glad someone has resolved this for you now.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide