Menu
KRobinson79
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

email account not available

After the outages the other day we cannot access our emails. I've done the usual switch everything off and switch it back on again. checked service levels, and signed in via the website instead of the Favourite tab we usually use. All I see is a message that tells me “This page isn’t working. If the problem continues, contact the site owner. Http ERROR 400”  so this is what I'm doing - HELP please-  need access. Can't get through to anyone to see what to do to rectify the situation and messages are going answered - I presume due to skeleton staff levels - other than on Twitter who advised asking here

0 Kudos
KRobinson79
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: email account not available

The email address is [MOD EDIT: REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear of this KRobinson79, we have had a few issues with email over the last few days, the good news is that I'm confident we can get this sorted for you.

I will need to pop over a private message to you, so that we can clear account security and confirm which email accounts have the issues on.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
KRobinson79
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you I am available now
0 Kudos