cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-mail blocked

keithj122
Tuning in

Yet again my e-mail has been blocked. I have tried all my passwords and a new one but nothing works. This happened a number of times last year but I thought the problem had been solved - clearly not! Can someone help me using simple language. as I'm not particularly internet savvy.

8 REPLIES 8

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey keithj122,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your email account. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to us keithj122 and I'm glad that the support team have been able to get this resolved for you. Did the team advise, how they resolved the issues?

Please do let us know if you have any further problems. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi there

I'm having the same issue with one of my email accounts, I had this  email through. I've done both things listed but I still get a send/receive error on my outlook email page   OX800CCCOE. Please can you help me get my emails through again. I am worried I'm going to miss a medical appointment email.

Thank you

You have received this email as one or more of your Virgin Media mailboxes has recently been locked due to suspicious activity being detected.

It is important that you:

1. Do a full virus scan on your device with up-to-date anti-virus software
  2. Reset your password to something new, unique to this account and secure.

After resetting your password, your mailbox will automatically be unlocked after 15 minutes.

Please ensure that the above points have been completed to prevent your mailbox from being locked again.

Hi JaneGG,

I'm sorry to hear you're having an issue with your email account. I know this must be concerning.

I can see that you've posted on another thread about the same issue, however I will pop you over a PM now so I can help you further in a private space. We can look into this together.

Please check out the purple envelope for a message from me.

Kind regards

Beth

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi JaneGG, thanks for your posts and updates.

We're sorry to see you've followed the advice and reset your password but this did not restore the problem.
Have you updated your email password on Outlook as well after you've changed it?

Also, we can see you spoke with one of our forum colleagues via private messages here recently - please let us know if you've received more help with that?
Looking forward to your reply.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

HI there

yes I reset the Outlook password, your colleague said he would hand it over to you to help, I really hope you can.

Many thanks

Jane

Hi @janeGG, please continue to work with my colleague over our private messaging function as multiple posts can result in multiple agents assisting you and thus causing some confusion.

Hopefully my colleague will be able to have this resolved for you as soon as possible.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Of course, no problem, nothing resolved as of yet though!