cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delay sending email

vindi62
Dialled in

Is there anyway we can delay sending an email after we have composed it for a couple of days? I know we can do it in Hotmail/Outlook, but I can't se how to do it virgin.email.

6 REPLIES 6

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A non sent email will be saved as a draft after certain time period. You can change the time or disable drafts in the email settings section of Virgin Media Mail.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Webmail lacks Send Later functionality.

An email client may provide the functionality sought, for example Thunderbird's Send Later add-on, however the client must be running for the send to occur.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @vindi62,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for post and I'm sorry to see that you're having some issues with delaying sending an email. 

As @Graham_A and @用心棒 advised, our Virgin Media web mail lacks the option to delay sending emails. However, you are able to draft up a response, and send it later on if you wish. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you.

Hi @vindi62, thanks for your reply.

You're very welcome!

Please let us know if you need any further help.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Thank you.