cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confirmation email

elbadry11
Joining in

i have signed up today to virgin media and i have not received any confirmation emails or contracts  only have the order number, i used to be a virgin media customer but cancelled my contract 2 years ago, idk if my order is through or do i need to order a new one  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Don't place another order until you've confirmed the status of the previous order - you'll end up with two hard credit checks that may have consequences in the near future, and given the way VM work, you could even end up with two conflicting orders.  The poor confirmation processes are unfortunately nothing new.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Don't place another order until you've confirmed the status of the previous order - you'll end up with two hard credit checks that may have consequences in the near future, and given the way VM work, you could even end up with two conflicting orders.  The poor confirmation processes are unfortunately nothing new.

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @elbadry11,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear that you've not received any order confirmation. I'm unable to check from here and would need some further details in order to do so, as such I'm going to send you a private message in a moment. Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!