cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant access blueyonder email invalid credentials

spraggy
Joining in

hi

i cant send or receive emails invalid credentials error message. have spoken to VM 3 times changed password etc but no luck. get referered to IT team they dont call back or say its fixed when it isnt. Iam a current VM customer but have had this issue for weeks now .

4 REPLIES 4

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi spraggy,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Apologies for the issues faced regarding your email, to further investigate this I've dropped you a PM.

Cheers,

Kain

djshancock
Tuning in

Hello

i am having the same problem with one of my blueyonder  accounts. Tried updating settings but it’s still happening. Other email account is fine. 
What can I do to sort it quite urgently. 
Thank you in advance 

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

@djshancock wrote:

Hello

i am having the same problem with one of my blueyonder  accounts. Tried updating settings but it’s still happening. Other email account is fine. 
What can I do to sort it quite urgently. 
Thank you in advance 

It's best if you start your own thread on this, because it gets confusing with replies to different people.  But before you do so, log into your MyVirginMedia page and check whether the email accounts are listed there as being linked to your broadband account.  This will affect the possible outcomes.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Hello djshancock, thank you for reaching out, I am sorry to hear you've been having some email issues.

I want to look into this personally for you, so I am going to send you a PM.

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?