Menu
Cliff_Evans
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

cannot send emails

I have not been able to send emails for days now. VM support don't seem to be able to solve the problem. Is any body else having a problem.
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: cannot send emails

To get appropriate help from the Forum community you need to give us some more details.

What error messages do you get? Are you a Virgin media broadband customer?

Also check the sticky posts at the head of this thread.
McQ-Ball
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Umm.... Are the screen shots and error codes not enough?

Plus in order to use any virgin media account (or legacy account) you need to be an a virgin media customer unless you have requested to keep it for 90 days to export the mail.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@McQ-Ball wrote:
Umm.... Are the screen shots and error codes not enough?

Plus in order to use any virgin media account (or legacy account) you need to be an a virgin media customer unless you have requested to keep it for 90 days to export the mail.

Sorry if I have missed something but what screen shots and error codes in this thread are you referring to? 

Also the 90 day post account closure for email to remain live isn't an opt in choice.  Once you cease to be a Virgin Media broadband customer associated email accounts cease after 90 days.  However, evidence from this forum suggests that this does not always happen and some former customers find their VM or legacy email address go on working.  Not something to be relied on though as they could close at any time without further notice.