cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot create new email address

PANA
Tuning in

Hi .. I've been trying a while to set up another email address but keep getting the message below .. surely the issue have been fixed by name ? thanks

We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted.

This part of the site isn't working at the moment, but it'll be up and running again soon.

Other parts of the site might be working as normal, so try using the links below to help you find what you want.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@PANA Sometimes trying a different browser has been known to resolve this issue.

If not it is likely to indicate a backend problem with your account.

Post back after trying a different browser with the results.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@PANA Sometimes trying a different browser has been known to resolve this issue.

If not it is likely to indicate a backend problem with your account.

Post back after trying a different browser with the results.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs

Thanks Graham .. just tried on a different browser but I'm getting the same message

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Ok, in which case the VM Forum Team will need to get your account looked at by their IT colleagues.

They will contact you via this forum in due course.

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @PANA,

Thanks for your posts - I'm sorry to hear you've been having issues getting your new email address set up. 

We can absolutely try and help get this resolved for you.

There was a technical issue with our site earlier today, but this is said to have been fixed now. Just to confirm, what devices are you using for this and which browsers have you tried so far?

Thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide