Menu
mollymootuppenc
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

cannot access my emails. please help

Hi, 

I really hope someone here can help. I have not been able to access my emails since last Wednesday and have been pulling my hair out trying to sort it because i need this service for work. I tried calling Virgin last Friday and was told that Virgin were aware of an issue but because the team who deal with this problem are working from home there was no way of knowing how long it would take to sort. i tried on twitter to contact someone to help and was told to use the text messaging help service. i spent 90 minutes using that yesterday and they ended up by saying they cannot help. i went back on twitter and they have now suggested using the forums so i am hoping someone can help me if possible please.

this is what i get when i try to access my emails and have had this since last Wednesday night/Thurs morning....................

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: cannot access my emails. please help

Hi mollymootuppenc,

Sorry to hear that you're having email problems and sorry that it's still not fixed after contacting us. I'll send you a Private Message so I can take a look and try and get you back in.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos