cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't access email

Piketracy
Tuning in

Just trying to access my email and every time i get through my email screen jumps and goes to,  this.  Please help.

OX PAGE.png

11 REPLIES 11

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Does the issue still occur when using your browser's Incognito / Private mode? if not then clearing the browser's data cache should resolve the issue however be aware that doing so may mean:

• you have to re-sign into services that were active / in use
  • initial loading of some sites maybe noticeably longer
  • site specific customisation may need to be reapplied

Should further help be needed with clearing the data cache then post back here with detail of browser name and device it is running on.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Many thanks for your help, i did get it sorted in the end.  I had downloaded a new anti virus software and for some reason it kept blocking my virgin email but nothing else, thanks for the help though.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

That is good to read. Out of curiosity was it AVG?

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the responses Piketracy,

If you do face any further issues then pop back up and we'll advise further.

Take care,

Kain

Thank you.

No problem at all @Piketracy, happy to help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Sorry for delay in replying, yes i do have AVG.  Why? Have you heard other issues with it?

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It was out of curiosity driven by anecdotal observation that AVG seemed to be disproportionality involved in these infrequent issues.

oh right ok, i have had it for 2 years with no issues at all until i decided to download the anti track bit and now i can't un install it as nothing happens so i just turned if off.