cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't access My Profile to Manage Accounts

polaris1
Tuning in

Hi

I was able to access my email accounts under My Profile and Manage Accounts but the link to these have gone.

How can I access these now please?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@polaris1 wrote:

Thanks Graham

As you say, they are no longer attached to my main virgin account

I need to contact Virgin support as one of the accounts has been hacked.

Can't find which number to call 

The numbers to ring are 150 free from a VM mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone (chargeable as standard UK landline phone no.).

However, you might be better off waiting for the VM Forum Team to pick this up rather than wading through the telephone system.  They will be back in the morning and should reply to you via this forum sometime tomorrow.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

12 REPLIES 12

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Each email address now has its own My VM account

Secondary accounts changes now have to be made via the My Virgin Media account for the secondary email.

Sign into the account here: https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media using the email address concerned and the current password. Once logged in click on Account Settings then Account details. You should now see the options to change password etc.

If that isn't available try https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/forgotten-details/password

If no security answers have been set for the email address concerned then you will need to call in for support and select technical issues> email

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs

Thank you Graham_A

I tried the links you suggested but, when I try to connect to one of my secondary email addresses and change the password I get this message:

"Please ensure you provide the email address you use to sign in to My Virgin Media"

I never signed into My Virgin Media with this address so I'm stuck

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you sign into your primary account via the link and go to Account Settings> Account Details and scroll down to Manage other My Virgin Media accounts are your secondary accounts listed?

If not they are no longer attached to your current VM broadband account which would explain the current issues.

Thanks Graham

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@polaris1 wrote:

Thanks Graham

The numbers to ring are 150 free from a VM mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone (chargeable as standard UK landline phone no.).

However, you might be better off waiting for the VM Forum Team to pick this up rather than wading through the telephone system.  They will be back in the morning and should reply to you via this forum sometime tomorrow.

Thank you again Graham

You have been very helpful.

You are absolutely right, it is a nightmare to try and get to the right team!

Cheers

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi polaris1 🖐

Thank you for your post and I am so sorry to hear you have been having issues accessing this.

I can take a look into this for you. I will pop you over a PM, keep an eye open for the little envelope 📩

Zoie

Hi Zoie

I replied. Could you please get back in touch?

Thanks

Hi polaris1,

Zoie will be in touch when she's back on shift 🙂

Alex_Rm