cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blueyonder email hacked

angusj2
Tuning in

My Blueyonder.co.uk account has been hacked and me passwords have been changed.  

I cannot change to password and whatever i try is coming up with a blank.

Whoever it is has used this email to access other accounts/apps - any help would be appreciated asap

9 REPLIES 9

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Angusj2.

Thank you for posting, welcome to the community.

I am very sorry to see you have an email issue. 

Please see this link here, let us know how you get on.

Thank you. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi

I have tried all the options on your link. I cannot get in to the account as the message Is that both my email and password are incorrect. or I get 'Please ensure you provide the email address you use to sign in to My Virgin Media' 

Hi @angusj2, thank you for your response. Sorry to hear the link hasn't helped 😔

In order to discuss this further, we'll need to send you a private message. Look out for the purple envelope in the top-right hand corner 😀

Regards,

Daniel

I await your response as I am still having problems with someone trying to get into my other accounts

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi angusj2,

I can see that Daniel has sent over a private message to continue assisting. You can find this in the top-right purple envelope. Please do let us know if you're having any trouble with it, and we'll get it resent.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

I haven’t received any private messages. The only messages I have is about moving up the ranks!!!  I’m not happy about the time this is taking to resolve considering the fact the hackers are still trying to use my blueyonder email . I hope I don’t have to wait another 3 gays for a response.

Hi @angusj2,

I will PM you now again to help further.

Hope to hear from you soon 😊

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @angusj2 

Just updating the thread. 

I have raised a ticket with our IT team to get the mailbox deleted and will follow up with you as soon as I hear back from them.

Thank you

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @angusj2 

I can confirm the mailbox has now been removed as requested.

If you need anything else, let me know.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team