cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blueyonder email blocked

Marva
On our wavelength

Hello, suddenly this morning, I can't send or receive any email on this account. I can't log into my webmail on virginmedia website. 

It says : 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Or you may not have an active mail account with us.

If you have an existing Virgin Media mailbox please try changing your password in the first instance as this may unlock the account following a security precaution taken by our email team.

If you’re ready to create your new password, simply head over to My Virgin Media:

• Select Sign In
  • Select Forgotten your email or password? under the password box
  • Follow the instructions to change your password

My problem is, I am logged into myvirginmedia and I can't remember my password for the site. I am afraid that what will happen if I log out, and then follow the instructions, I wont be able to access because if virginmedia send me an email to reset my password, I wont be able to access it of course. 

What should I do? please help! Many thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Marva, 

Thanks for your reply, I am sorry you're now having this issue where your email thinks your Husband is spam and pops his emails in the junk folder (Some might see that as a plus, but that's a different scenario lol) 

I have a link to another forum post here which is about the same subject, a Super User has added some helpful information about it which may help you - Not Spam Post.

Please take a look and see whether it helps. 

If not, let us know and we will try to help further. 

Thanks,

Megan_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Marva
On our wavelength

I managed to sort it! Thanks to this community!

Thanks for coming back to us Marva and I'm glad that you have been able to get your issues resolved using the community.

Please let us know if you have any further issues. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Marva
On our wavelength

Yes. But is there a way to inform VirginMedia that when I send and or forward emails to myself, or to my husband (another blueyonder email address), it is NOT spam? That would be very useful....!!

Here is a link that may help with spam emails: https://virg.in/phishinghelp

^Martin

Marva
On our wavelength

Thanks, but this link doesnt seem to work...

Hi Marva, 

Thanks for your reply, I am sorry you're now having this issue where your email thinks your Husband is spam and pops his emails in the junk folder (Some might see that as a plus, but that's a different scenario lol) 

I have a link to another forum post here which is about the same subject, a Super User has added some helpful information about it which may help you - Not Spam Post.

Please take a look and see whether it helps. 

If not, let us know and we will try to help further. 

Thanks,

Megan_L