cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blueyonder.co.uk email address sending not retrieving

barrossa
Joining in

I've had a blueyonder.co.uk for years but suddenly (well since Tuesday) no emails are coming through using either the Virgin login browser email inbox or Outlook on my PC. I have changed the password to my account but it's still not allowing me to retrieve emails but sending one is fine,

anyone know a solution ?

5 REPLIES 5

jem101
Superstar

Firstly log into your webmail, and check under settings (off the top of my head, I can't recall exactly where it is) for email rules and see if any redirect rules have been setup moving your incoming email to another address.

If there are and you didn't add them, then remove such rules and immediately change your passwords because your account has been hacked.

Everything is fine, my emails are not been forwarded just checked via webmail onlnie. If I send an email to my gmail it sends fine but if I send say from my gmail address to my blueyonder.co.uk nothing arrives. The password was changed this morning but if it were wrong I wouldn't be able to send anything out from the blueyonder

Hi barrossa

When you're sending one, does it go in your outbox?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I had to contact Virgin who had to reset it at he's end. When I asked what was actually wrong (for future ref) he chuckled and didn't explain. I suppose I just a thicko who knows nothing and he knows everything

Hi barrossa,

Thank you for reaching back out to us and for the update, glad to hear you now have access to your Email, apologise for any inconvenience and that your question wasn't answered, there has been a fault our end causing this.

As you now have access if you haven't already please change the password to something totally different to ones used before?

If you have any further issues please do not hesitate to come back?

Regards

Paul.