cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blue yonder

1junior-
Joining in

I have a blueyonder email account and I am unable to access webmail anymore. Can you tell me how I can access this account please?

5 REPLIES 5

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@1junior- wrote:

I have a blueyonder email account and I am unable to access webmail anymore.

So what error message are you seeing when you try to access the account via the Virgin Media webmail from here https://mail2.virginmedia.com/   ?

If it is the "Your mailbox is unavailable.........." error you may be able to unlock the account by resetting the password.

However, if you do not have a VM broadband account, or if you do but this Blueyonder email account is not linked to it, VM may well be in the process of closing your email account.

According to their Terms and Conditions, 90 days after a broadband contract is closed VM should delete any email accounts linked to it. However, they sometimes take years to catch up with these "orphan" accounts and then they simply delete them without any warning.  See D6 here Terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#broadband 

Hopefully you are not in that siltation but post back here with the error message you are getting from that link.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

We didn't recognise the username or password you entered. Please try again.

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@1junior- wrote:

We didn't recognise the username or password you entered. Please try again.

Ok, then you should try resetting the password for the email account from the "Forgotten email or password" link. 

Click on  password   then enter your Blueyonder address as the Username and follow the prompts. If you get the error "Unable to find your username" that means that VM have deleted the address.

If you can reset the password try accessing the Webmail account again,

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

@1junior- but the most important question is, are you a current VM broadband customer, and if you are, then have you moved or had any break in service since the email address was originally set up?

Hi @1junior-,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear that you're facing some issues trying to access your email account. Are you currently a Virgin Media customer with an active broadband account linked to the email address in question?

If you are, can you please follow these steps to see if they help alleviate the issue at all?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!