Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Re: Can't access blueyonder emails

Help! I'm in the same situation except I get the same email message ..Mailbox unavailable... on my mobile. I've tried to change passwords to no effect.  I am a secondary account holder; the account holder has contacted VM but despite promises to sort...

singham by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding my ntlworld email account to my Iphone Outlook

Morning allI'm struggling to add my @ntlworld.com email account to the Outlook app on my Iphone (13). I think I'm correct that the it's imap.ntlworld.com and smtp.ntlworld.com for the respective incoming and outgoing servers (together with the 2 port...

NTLWorld BlueYonder domains blocking emails

Hi VM, I have a number of clients reporting that they're not receiving emails from myself into their NTLworld/Blueyonder domain mailboxes.Is there a way to report this to VM to ensure our domains arn't being throttled or blocked?

Ntlworld email account hacked

Hi my ntlworld account was hacked yesterday and have email demanding $400 in Bitcoin. How can I change password please? I'm using Outlook to use email  

Hacked email

Hi, I have an old virginmedia email address that's been hacked, they've gained access to my address book and emailed people in that. I've had requests for money.  Can the email address be removed please?

My virgin.net email has suddenly stopped working.

I no longer have access to my virgin.net email - I can get to the screen that allows me to update my password but when I do I get a message telling me that the new password cannot be used and to try again. If I try again exactly the same thing happen...

Virgin.net email account hacked

Hi allIm new to forum and hoping someone can help. my virgin.net email has been hacked and I would like it shut down. It is over 10 yrs old and virgin have said they can’t find any record of my account so can’t help. I was able to sign in to VM accou...

DB49 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin Media Webmail 403 Forbidden

I received an email from Virgin Media saying malicious activity had been detected and to change my account password and run a virus scan.I've run a virus scan, no issues, and now changed my account password twice.  But still cannot access webmail, re...