Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Locked Blueyonder email

I have posted under 'Blueyonder - failed authentication - linked emailsMy wife's Blueyonder email account is locked and no-one seems capable of unlocking itdespite hours on the phone.Under the above post we were promised we would be transferred to pr...

foodie by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help please

Can someone please help me access an ntl world email address asap I have been hacked. Thanks.

Trevd62 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mailbox unavailable

For a few days now I can't access my email.I get 'mailbox unavailable' and then various instructions on changing my password, which I keep doing to no avail.I am deaf and cannot speak on the phone so I need to livechat with someone - I'm lost without...

Resolved! Mailbox Unavailable 🙃🙃🙃

For the past 48hrs I'm seeing the oh so helpful error message:"Your mailbox is not available at the momentPlease retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices."My understanding ...

F1nut4 by On our wavelength
  • 21 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Forgotten password to secondary NTL email account

Hi,   Firstly sorry if I’m doing this wrong, first time asker, long time reader.I have a secondary email address from the older days of NTL. Having changed tablet I need to re add the account BUT have forgotten password. Is there a way to be reminded...

Resolved! My Blueyonder account has disappeared

Hi, I have both gmail  and blueyonder email accounts  that I access via my husbands virgin media account.a few weeks ago the blueyonder email account disappeared.live tried to reinstate it myself using google ….and then hubby rang virgin media ( he c...

Virgin media.com email hacked

Hi Zach, I’ve seen “Carkun’s” original post and am also having the same problem. Is it possible for someone to contact me in relation to this matter, please? Thanks in advance, Joe

Joe29 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ntlworld email

I am having the exact same problems as the poster above. I get this identical message concerning the "credentials" - what are they supposed to be so I can start accessing my ntlworld address emails again? I don't know what has happened, and it's been...

AGray by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email log in problem

Hi,Is there a problem with Virgin email today. Hoping im a bit too quick off the mark.Trying to log in and i'm getting an error screen saying either my account is locked or i don't have one.I certainly have an account. No idea why it should be locked...

image_2023-06-03_123800081.png
simondo by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos