Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Email hacked

Hello, I have just been made aware that my email has been hacked. I have an older virginmedia.com email and can't gain access to even Try and change the password.I have already had several other accounts hacked that are linked to the email and have n...

Rougher by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant Access Virgin Media via desktop

I am unable to access any virgin media services via desktop.  I have tried Chrome and edge, and both platforms receive the bad request message.  i have had this problem for months via chrome, but today it has happened using Edge.  This is stopping me...

Tabsie69 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Emails not sending - internal server error

My emails are not sending from my virginmedia account. The online web app is reporting an internal server error. This started around 1pm today - Saturday 14 October. 

Resolved! Bounces sending emails to GMail accounts

For a few months now, I have been getting bounces when I try to send emails to GMail accounts (including one of my own). The bounce message is as follows:The following addresses failed:  ??????@????    host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [142.250.102.26]...

NTLWORLD email Account hacked and I am locked out

Hi AllUnfortunately my email account (ntlworld.com)  has been hacked and they have changed the password. It is an active email account and also the main account holder account so I fear they may change all passwords to virginmedia account.I tried to ...

Kulbir1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPAM SPAM & more Spam

Virgin media webmail. Inbox keeps getting SPAM , most lurid types! SPAM box also gets loads of Spam, I add the senders to blocklist, but there is so much arriving that every week or so I have to empty the blocked email addresses and start again. I do...

email verification link expired

Hi, I received a message when logging into email that it was unavailable and " we need you to generate a new password to be used specifically for signing in to third-party mailbox apps (like Outlook or Gmail) to access your Virgin Media Mail emails"....