Menu
Jim28
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

baffled.

My wife tried to register her account online many times, to no avail, it then gave her an option for a new email, which was taken but now she cant access this email account to verify that she has an account, strange but true. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: baffled.

Hi Jim28

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

My apologies for the online account issues. As it's your Wife's account, we'll be able to help her register it. Can you get her to pop a post on our forums

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Kaz6
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, it is just as my husband has said, i had been trying to registered for a very long time. I've tried to get this sorted on the phone, got nowhere, everytime I tried, I got a screen saying oops, something went wrong, try again later.2 weeks ago, it seemed to actually work I was offered a free email address, which I took, it then used that email to register my online account. I cannot access this email to verify my account, as it is not recognised.so that means, I cannot see my bills.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kaz6,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community, I appreciate you setting up your own community account so we can help.

As you aren't able to log in with the email set up as unable to confirm, I will be happy to help further, I will send you a invite into a private chat so I can get further details, 

I will send you a invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos