cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add extra email account

penhilchippyman
Tuning in

Hi Guys

I already have 2 email addresses on my virgin media email account, one for me and one for wife, how do i add another one for my grandaughter, i am not very confident on pc so i am struggling to set another up have tried a few different times but no luck so far, so could someone please help me 

Many thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Virgin are no longer allowing additional email addresses. Get yourself some email addresses elsewhere, because they seem to be running down their email service. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@penhilchippyman  Since May 2022 it has no longer been possible to create additional virgin media email accounts.

You would need to create an email account with one of the free email providers such as GMail or MS Outlook.  There are others available as well.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @penhilchippyman

Welcome to community. 

Sorry to hear that you're having problem setting up an additional email. As advised unfortunately, the option to create additional emails with us is not longer available. New customers will not be able to create an email account at sign up, and existing customers will not be able to make additional email accounts. We will continue to provide support for already existing email accounts, which will remain open.

I recommend following the advice given and creating an email with one of the free providers. Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi regards the addiditon email,   can anyone tell where i can amnage my current additonal email ive had for years, I need to delte one from my accoutn and reset password on another?

Thanks

Hello AxxxxA

Thank you for taking the time to posting regards to your email accounts and how to manage them. We appreciate you raising this via the forums.

You are able to manage your email accounts via your online account and MyVM app, although deleting an email account isn't possible via those options. We're happy to help further with this and I will send you a Private Message to get some more details to help with this.

Rob