cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Your mailbox is not available at the moment.'

DQuery
Joining in

I have an Ntlworld email account that has been in use for well over a decade now, I use it daily as my main inbox/means of communication. For some reason, when trying to login, I'm getting the message 'Your mailbox is not available at the moment.'. I've waited a couple of hours to see if there's any change but nothing.

Have tried to change my password (and supposedly have done so successfully) repeatedly, doesn't make any difference. Does anyone have a quick fix for this? I needed access urgently.

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @DQuery, thanks for your post although I'm sorry you're having problems with your email account.

I appreciate you've already confirmed you've changed your password, but please can you confirm if you changed this to a brand new, previously unused password and also waited approximately 10 minutes before you attempted to log back in?

Can you also confirm (please don't provide any details publicly, I can invite you to a PM if necessary) if you are an active Virgin Media customer?

Many thanks

Tom_W

I've changed it repeatedly and given it time afterwards to work again, I think it's been down since about 8-9am this morning (that's when my last email came through on my phone, at least). It's not working at all on Outlook and says the login information isn't working, and attempting to access the Ntlworld login page is automatically showing the not available message.

I believe the email is potentially still under my guardian's main account (hosted by them?) but they are still an active customer and have no problems with their Ntlworld email/can't fix mine from their account. 

Hi @DQuery,

Do you know if the account holder has an active broadband service with us which the email in question is also linked to?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!