cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

DavidBristol
Joining in

Lost access to my mailbox for the last 12 hours. | can still see the account but when select email it gives me the following message. 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

tried chat and calling in just stuck on hold

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@DavidBristol 

Try following the instructions set out here:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-accounts-locked-mailbox-unable-unable-to-access-ema...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ok after spending 45 minutes on the phone, they were unable to resolve and said they would continue looking at it and call me back if they fix it. Then that if not they would call back tomorrow after escalating. I read the message I'm replying to and this fixed my issue. I'm worried now someone breaks it, trying to fix an issue that is now resolved. 😞

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@DavidBristol  Glad that you have got back in.

Don't worry about the telephone call, unfortunately it seems a common tactic to promise a call back in order to get you off the line when the script fails to resolve the issue. Callbacks rarely happen.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks