cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment

sandrasaltissi
Joining in

Hi, 

I'm unable to get access to my mailbox (see error massage below) and have noticed other users have had help gaining access on this forum.

Getting through on phone has been a nightmare and the bots are of no use at all.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

•••••••••••••••

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

3 REPLIES 3

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @sandrasaltissi

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding your email issue, I'm sorry to hear you are currently unable to access your mailbox.

Firstly, can I check that you are an active Virgin Media customer?

Secondly, please follow these steps and let me know when you have completed them:

1. Perform an anti-virus scan on all devices you have used the impacted email account on

2. Change the password and security question answer on My Virgin Media;

3. Check for any additional email accounts that may have been created on your account

4. Check for auto-forwarding rules which may have been setup in Webmail.

Best wishes,

Serena

Thank you very much Serena, resetting the password and security question did the trick.

Thank you for the update @sandrasaltissi,

I am glad that Serena was able to help you with this! Have a lovely day.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide