cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

mjrobinson1
Joining in

Not used one of my email accounts for a while and cannot get into it. Tried changing the password 3 times to no avail..  Account logs in as secondary so not an issue with the password change itself. Message received is below..  Tried to phone / use app but cannot wait for hours for a response.

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

1 REPLY 1

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello mjrobinson1,

Sorry to hear of the problems accessing your emails, we understand the concern and frustration this can cause. We appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

I'm eager to take a closer look at this for you and will send you a Private Message to get some details form you. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Rob