cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment

vpl1947
Joining in

Please help!

I haven't been able to access my emails for 5 days now (PC or via Virgin Media or tablet or mobile).

I keep getting the following message:

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices."

I've waited 5 days now!!

4 REPLIES 4

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you followed the instructions given here for this situation:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-accounts-locked-mailbox-unable-unable-to-access-ema...

Wait at least 30 minutes after changing the password before trying to access the email account again.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for the quick reply.

I've tried your advice and there's no change! Still no access to emails.

Any other ideas?

Hello vpl1947

Sorry to hear of the email access issues, we appreciate you following the steps linked by Graham_A to resolve the issue. Welcome to the forum.

In order to look into this further for you I will need to get some more details, to keep these safe I will send you a Private Message and look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks

Rob

Thanks you vpl1947, this has now been raised with our team to look into and unlock. As soon as we get an update on this I will let you know here.

Rob