cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment

MIKLOS6368
Joining in

Can't access, emails managed to get through on phone but after a couple of hours trying and one call back still not resolved last time they said someone will ring me back in 5 days personally don't think they've got a clue wot there doing? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi MIKLOS6368

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear of the email issue. Can you confirm, the email we're discussing, is this linked to an active Virgin Media account?

If so, have you tried changing the password to something new, never used before and also running malware scans on the devices? If not done, try that, then leave it 1 hour before re-attempting mailbox access.

Let us know how you get on.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi MIKLOS6368

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear of the email issue. Can you confirm, the email we're discussing, is this linked to an active Virgin Media account?

If so, have you tried changing the password to something new, never used before and also running malware scans on the devices? If not done, try that, then leave it 1 hour before re-attempting mailbox access.

Let us know how you get on.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi tried resetting password several times, spoke to advisor who changed it then got passed to someone else who changed it and rang me back several hours later and still same problem and now I've been told somebody will ring me back in 5or 6 daysc

So changed password and, waited an hour as suggested and as done over several times over the last week or so and guess what? Same result instead of wasting time messaging me to try doing something else? Could u please use the time to trying to resolve my issue please?

Thanks for coming back to us @MIKLOS6368.

Sorry to hear of the frustration this has caused you.

As you've been issued with a time frame, we would need this time frame to pass.

Have you been advised of an IT ticket being raised?

Given the time frame that you advise us of, it sounds like this is the likely reason for this time frame being offered.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

So when are we looking at the issue being 2 resolved?

Hi @MIKLOS6368

Thank you for your response.

Just to clarify please, has it been over 5 days since you were advised you would be contacted?

Please pop back to us when you can.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi the first time I spoke to one of your "advisers" was the 28th of last month instead of asking me stupid questions can u just sort it out please? 

To be able to best help and understand, our team has to ask these questions @MIKLOS6368.

To further look into this issue, I have sent you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a message when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs