Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment

AP_Taylor
Tuning in

Hello

When I try to log in to my Virgin Media email account, I get this message:

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

"Or you may not have an active mail account with us.

If you have an existing Virgin Media mailbox please try changing your password in the first instance as this may unlock the account following a security precaution taken by our email team."

I do have an active mail account but, when I try to log in with the forgotten password security questions, the page just refreshes and asks for them again.

This has been ongoing for over 24 hours.

5 REPLIES 5

jem101
Superstar

Are you a current Virgin Media broadband subscriber?

Yes.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @AP_Taylor,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your email account, are you able to log into My Virgin Media and change the password for your email account via that method?

Regards,

Steven_L 

Thank you for the response and help.

After several failed attempts, I have now been able to change my password (including an upper case letter as required) and log into my @virgin.net email account.

I understand from other threads that email accounts not associated with a broadband account are being deleted.  Although I do have a broadband account, it appears that I have two different account numbers (in two different area codes) and neither of them seem linked to my email account*, or those of my family.  Can we get all this consolidated into one account somehow?

*(For example, when I've tried the forgotten email route and filled in my date of birth and account details from my bill, I get the message "We've found you! We've found a number of email addresses linked to this account." but the drop-down box is empty!)

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @AP_Taylor

Thank you for your reply

I will drop you a private message now to look at getting this sorted, please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs