cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

RickyBranston
Joining in

Hi shaunwillis and Graham_A, 

We are having the exact same problem. Seems to happen every now and then for some reason — last time for us was last October, when I think Chris_W1 was able to sort us out. 

Graham, is there a way to contact Chris? I’m due in hospital on Monday for a procedure and they are emailing me instructions that I obviously need to see beforehand — it’s taken me four months to get this so I need to do it right and I can’t access the info! 

Thanks. 

7 REPLIES 7

RickyBranston
Joining in

Just seen the similar message from DebbieL1 about the same kind of issue. 

Is there a massive Virgin/NTL email issue happening right now? When we try and log in we get the usual three "pulsating dots" for ages, or a message: 

"Sorry! Your mailbox is not available at the moment.
Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.
If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary."

We have left it overnight and keep trying again, but no luck. Everything was working fine right up until around 9pm last night when the page suddenly crashed while using it, and we were unable to reload! 

I am due in hospital on Monday for a procedure and have been sent preparation and Covid rules I need to do before then but can’t access this vital info via our emails. 

We are not so very technically minded and just like how simple Virgin/NTL mail usually is.

PLEASE HELP!!  

Thanks! 

Since posting the above email problem, several other people have posted the same issues and have had replies. Why are we being ignored? 

We have doctors emails coming with instructions on what to do ahead of a procedure next week that has taken four months to secure. 

We cannot access these emails. Health is at risk here if the right advice is not followed ahead of the appointment.  

What can we do? Should we go to the papers? We feel like we have been totally ignored and are getting desperately worried. 

Good Afternoon @RickyBranston, sorry for any distress this has caused you.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Dear David, 

I saw your message too late last night but hopefully you got my reply. 

I can’t tell you how relieved we were just to get a reply at last. Here’s hoping you can help. 

Thanks! 

Hi Jen, thanks for the update, has all been well with the E-Mail since on all devices?

In regards to the suspicious activity, I don't have access to that information.

I would advise ensuring that any password changes on that address are completely new and unique, along with ensuring all devices are protected and have all updates from your spyware installed

Kindest regards,

David

Thanks David, yes, we will ensure to update our devices. 

We haven’t tried everything yet, but the main iPad that we use has been working fine since, thanks. The password is now something very different to anything we have ever used before. 

Biggest thanks for your help! 

— Jen. 

Thanks for the update RickyBranston and glad to hear this has now been resolved. If you need us again please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Rob