cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Dizzy105
Joining in

Hi, saw some posts about this back in Aug 21. I have the issue of not being able to access my emails, since 6th Dec. having spoken to VM team now almost 10 times since then they still a haven't fixed the problem, despite may PW resets.  Lost all hope in VM ever fixing my email. message 'Your mailbox is not available at the moment....'

7 REPLIES 7

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dizzy105

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear of the email issue. Can you confirm, is the email linked to an active cable account? I know you've said you've changed the password, is this new one something new, unique never used before and also have you done malware scans on all your devices.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John, yes active account and PWs used are very different from original. At the moment am trying to access via different machines all with AV running. 

Hi @Dizzy105,

Apologies for the delayed response here. Is this issue ongoing for you today?

If so, have you been able to run malware scans on all devices that have access to and use the affected email address?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Zach,  Yes all devices checked and still no joy.

I'm so sorry to hear this @Dizzy105

I'm going to send you a PM now so I can grab some information and we can take a closer look.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.

Hi,

Problem now resolved by 2nd line team. thank you for you support though.

Thank you so much for letting us know @Dizzy105 and I'm so glad that this is now resolved.

Please don't hesitate to reach out again via the forums should you need any help in the future. 

Thanks again