cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

hawkeak
Joining in

Hi , On one of my sub email accounts (not my primary email address)  I cannot access the email account via virgin webmail or outlook.

Webmail displays the following:

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary."

Outlook keeps asking for passowrd.

I have reset the password via my virgin email caaount but astill cannot acces my emails.

What sis going on. My primary email address is sending and receiving fine. Is there a problem with virgin email at the moment ?

2 REPLIES 2

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The account lockout is happening quite a lot based on posts to this forum.

Generally a password change unlocks the account but this can take an hour or more to percolate through all the relevant VM databases.

If the email account concerned is not properly linked to a current VM broadband account then this can cause further issues.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello hawkeak,

Sorry to hear of the problems accessing one of your email accounts, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

I can see from your account you have contacted the team in regards to this since your post and they have raised this to be looked into further, this can take up to 5 working days and if you're still having problems after this date and haven't been advised why, let us know here and we can take a closer look.

Rob