cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.....

RichardFP
Tuning in

I have been receiving this message each time I connect to email for 24 hours now. Online chat bot makes no reference to email problems. 150 is hard work!. I have changed my password. What can I do now? Help appreciated!

4 REPLIES 4

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @RichardFP

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Sorry to hear that your mailbox is currently unavailable and that changing your password did not solve this.

I shall send you a private message now to obtain the details required to investigate this further, please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner.

Kind reagrds,

Serena

RichardFP
Tuning in

I had this problem on Sunday. Yesterday, Serena C helped me reconnect. The problem returned this morning at about 10.30. I have not been able to access emails since then. Help please!

Miraculously, the problem is now resolved. I changed my password - was that the cause of he recovery or was it a coincidence? Who knows!

Hi RichardFP, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this and updating the thread. 

We're sorry to hear you had the same issue as previously. Changing the password will help but it's important to remember not to use the same password that you've had before or the account may be restricted again. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs