cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Your mailbox is not available at the moment'

wink
On our wavelength

I've been getting the above message all day when trying to login to my ntlworld email. Other ntlworld addresses that I have are working but not my everyday one.  I've not made any changes to my account.  I tried calling support but gave up after several minutes on hold.  Can anyone please help me to access my email?

4 REPLIES 4

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try changing the password for the account concerned.

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi wink, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing some issues with your email account, we would be happy to help. 

Can you please first follow Graham_A's advice and let us know how you get on. 

If you are still experiencing the issue, we will be happy to look in to this further for you.

Thank you 

Nat

wink
On our wavelength

Changing the password fixed it, thanks.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply wink.

I am happy to hear a password reset fixed the issues for you 🙂 

Please get in touch if we can assist in the future. 

Nat