cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

nicknock
On our wavelength

Hi,

I'm getting the message below when I try to log into one of my secondary accounts with a virginmedia address.  I have logged into my primary and reset the password, but get the same message when I try and log into webmail.

Email was ok up to late yesterday afternoon.

Can anyone suggest anything else to try?

Thanks,

Nick

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

How long is it since you changed the secondary account password?  Some users have reported that it can take up to an hour for the password change to filter through the VM systems.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

How long is it since you changed the secondary account password?  Some users have reported that it can take up to an hour for the password change to filter through the VM systems.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @nicknock,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues accessing your email.

As @Graham_A suggested, please reset your password by using the Forgotten Password function to something new and wait at least 10 minutes for the system to update.

This should allow you access to your mailbox. If you're still having issues, please let us know and we'll be able to look into this further for you.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs