cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

colinrimmer
Joining in

I have been unable to access my [DELETED]@ntlworld.com email since Tuesday. I keep getting:

our mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

I have 2 mobile phones and a laptop and get the same error every time both on wifi and mobile data

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Morning @colinrimmer

Welcome to the forum page and thanks for posting this on here. 

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with your mailbox, have you reset your password and then tried to login again? 

Have you also tried on another web browser just in case as sometimes this can work? 

Please do let  me know. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Morning @colinrimmer

Welcome to the forum page and thanks for posting this on here. 

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with your mailbox, have you reset your password and then tried to login again? 

Have you also tried on another web browser just in case as sometimes this can work? 

Please do let  me know. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Sasha,

Yes I've reset my password twice.

I've tried on different web browsers, both phone email apps  and my laptop Outlook app. Problem definitely not my end.

Looking at previous posts you need to unlock my account:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/HELP-Your-mailbox-is-not-available-at-the-moment/m-p/4650...

Hi Sasha,

I am able to access my account but just not my mailbox , so again, not a problem my end. Assuming you just need to unlock the mailbox.

Hi Sasha,

Are you able to get my account unlocked?  It's my late partner's funeral on Monday and I need it by tomorrow as there are photos and messages I need for the funeral.

Thanks,
Colin

Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry for the delayed reply @colinrimmer

I will pop you over a PM so we can get this looked into for you, please look out for the purple envelope at the top right hand corner of your page as this will take you to PM's. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team