cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment - ntlworld

samlrouse
Joining in

Hi everyone,

I have seen this issue posted on here a few times and I am wondering if someone can help. I have been unable to access my emails for the last week or so and I am not even allowed to try and log in. When I press the "emails" button on the top right, I get this message: 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

Can I have them made available again please? I hope someone can help.

Many thanks, Sam

4 REPLIES 4

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@samlrouse  You may be able to resolve this yourself by following the instructions set out here:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-accounts-locked-mailbox-unable-unable-to-access-ema...

If you still can't access the account an hour after changing the password post back here for further assistance.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @samlrouse,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear you're having some trouble with accessing your email account and services. I can see that @Graham_A has provided you with a link to some steps you can take which should hopefully help to resolve this for you.

Let us know how you get on with them either way and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I have followed the steps on from the link provided by Graham but still getting the same problem.

Is there anyway you can help?

Thanks, Sam

Thanks for coming back to us samlrouse,

We an certainly take a look into this for you. Before I send you over a private message, can you just confirm that you have an active service with us.

Kind regards Jodi.