cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment, (completely out of the blue)

lordkramuk
Tuning in

For some strange reason, completely out of the blue I am getting this message above
Everything has been fine until now when I noticed on my PC it said "your account settings need to be updated" I know I have put in the correct password, tried 3 different devices all with same result saying "incorrect"

Trying to change the password doesn't work either, I have an email ending in "@virginmedia.com" my ntlworld main account is still working normally
Any help on this please? I need the @virginmedia.com one as its important as it's a personal one I only use for work and only a couple of other things, reading other posts with this similar topic, It better not be in the process of being deleted!!

2 REPLIES 2

lordkramuk
Tuning in
For some strange reason it finally let me change the password after many attempts and let me log in dont think my account was hacked or anything, anyone else had this happen?

Hi Lordkramuk, thank you for posting to bring this to our attention. 

Sorry to hear of the login issues, glad to hear it has now been resolved! It may be the case that your account security information just needed to be updated to keep you as secure as possible. Let us know if you have any further issues we can support with!  
All the best. 

Molly