cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment Error

davidhoare
Tuning in

I am getting the error message “your mailbox is not available at the moment” I have tried changing my password but still get the same error. I am unable to receive my emails from my email program on my computer or from “my virgin media“ or from my iPhone. My email address is removed

How do I report this to virgin media and get help? I’ve tried calling 150 from my phone and no one seems to know how to help me.

If you need to email me, please email me at removed

Thank you in anticipation of your help.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@davidhoare  The VM Forum Team should respond tomorrow.

In the meantime please edit your post to remove your email address as this should not be posted in a public forum. You have about 20 mins left before the edit window closes.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you Graham. Where will the VM team reply to?

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @davidhoare

Thanks for your post 🙂 

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues accessing your mailbox, I appreciate this is frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I'm going to send you a PM so we can look into the issue for you. Please look out for a notification in the purple envelope located in the top right hand corner of your screen. 

Thanks,

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide