cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won’t load content of emails automatically

TAYCO
Tuning in

I use ntl.world email. New email does not download content automatically. Note says setting’s prevent download.

How do I correct 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks. Restarted as you suggested and so for the problem is fixed. So grateful.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

is this issue occurring in webmail or in another email client; if latter which?

Can you post a redacted screenshot of the issue?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Don’t know what web mail means. I get emails into my email box.How can I send photo of problem. A note says my settings is preventing download of full message.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you access your email box using a desktop, laptop, or mobile device?

What is the name of your device operating system, i.e. Android, iOS, Linux, macOS, Windows, etc?

What is the name of the app you read your email with?

Thank you for your kind help.

I use IPhone.   IOS

App no name. It is a white envelope on a square blue background. Description ntlworld

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You are using Apple's Mail app.

This maybe of help, If you see 'Unable to load remote content privately' at the top of an email - Apple Support

Should the issue persist then post the exact text of the message shown by Mail when it does not download remote content.

Thanks. It does load content when I press “load Como”.

the message reads”Your network settings prevent contents from loading privately “. 
Load content.

In settings I stopped “protect mail activity “ but it made no difference.

James

Como should read contents.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Did you restart Mail between Setting changes?

I am stumped for the moment and suggest you raise this issue with  Apple Support

Many thanks I do appreciate .