cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows Live Blacklist Error Message

Kim1507
Joining in

Hi
Similar to other reports on here my dad has had a Virgin Blacklist error message and to contact Virgin Media Abuse Desk on his Windows Live email. He has spent hours calling the Virgin Helpdesk only resulting in being told to use a Virgin Email account and despite taking over remotely still not resolving the issue. Can anyone advise what he needs to do please?

5 REPLIES 5

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Kim1507 wrote:

Can anyone advise what he needs to do please?

The Forum Team (VM employees who support this forum) will need to take this up with the VM Security Team.

To save further delay, I have escalated your post to the Forum Team and they will contact you via this thread.

There is a complication however. Under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) VM has a legal requirement to deal with the VM Account Holder, that is the person whose name is on the VM Broadband account. However, the Forum Team member will explain what that means in terms of arranging to get this issue resolved.

Hopefully one of the team will contact you asap.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Corey_C

Thanks for you post and welcome to the Community Forums, Kim1507,

Sorry to hear that you dad is having connectivity issues. We will be able to look into this for you and get things sorted. Do you have access to his details and are you able to clear data protection? If not, is he able to join the forums so that we may speak to him directly?

Cheers,

Corey C

Hi

Yes I do have access to his details and have authority from him to act on his behalf 

Kim

Great 🙂

I will pop you a PM now so we can clear security and take it from there!

Please keep a look out for the purple envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your page to access your inbox. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks so much for taking the time out to speak with me via PM @Kim1507

Glad we could get things sorted for your Dad 🙂 

Feel free to reach out should there be any other issues. 

Have a lovely weekend.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs