cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wherr has the spam folder gone?

Shadeyseekers
Tuning in

Has email online updated? Spam folder (which was getting a lot of real emails still) has gone? Where is the stuff marked spam now as lots was real mail and need to get to it still.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Shadeyseekers wrote:

Has email online updated? Spam folder (which was getting a lot of real emails still) has gone?

I have just checked my virginmedia.com and ntlworld.com email accounts using VM's webmail service on the VM website and the Spam folder is still on there on all of them.

Sometimes the mobile version (for example on a mobile phone) of VM webmail pages don't show all the options. So just to make certain I have just accessed my webmail accounts using my phone as well as a laptop. The Spam folder was there on both versions of the website.

I assumed that by "email online" you were referring to the VM webmail option but are you actually viewing your account using a third party email client such as Microsoft's Mail or Outlook or an email app on your phone?

If you are using VM webmail it might be helpful to post a screen shot of that screen with any email addresses and personal information obscured.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Shadeyseekers wrote:

Has email online updated? Spam folder (which was getting a lot of real emails still) has gone?

I have just checked my virginmedia.com and ntlworld.com email accounts using VM's webmail service on the VM website and the Spam folder is still on there on all of them.

Sometimes the mobile version (for example on a mobile phone) of VM webmail pages don't show all the options. So just to make certain I have just accessed my webmail accounts using my phone as well as a laptop. The Spam folder was there on both versions of the website.

I assumed that by "email online" you were referring to the VM webmail option but are you actually viewing your account using a third party email client such as Microsoft's Mail or Outlook or an email app on your phone?

If you are using VM webmail it might be helpful to post a screen shot of that screen with any email addresses and personal information obscured.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Weirdly it back. Was just the inline web version no client and normal pc.

Thanks

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Shadeyseekers wrote:

Weirdly it back. Was just the inline web version no client and normal pc.

Glad to hear that whatever was going on has apparently sorted itself out.

Thanks for the update on that.👍

Coenoby

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Shadeyseekers thanks for your post here in the Community, welcome!

Sorry to hear of your concerns raised but we're pleased to hear this is now resolved for you - if you do ever need any further help in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Many thanks

Tom_W