cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do you find your customer service agents?

El_Defensor
Superfast

All (5) email addresses working fine - via third-party app. One address not working at all via VM website.

Reported. 1 week later nothing done, issue never logged!

Reported AGAIN. Day after, none of the 5 work - via any resource!

Service is a dirty word at Virgin Media!

Apologise is all they ever do!Apologise is all they ever do!

3 REPLIES 3

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@El_Defensor wrote:

All (5) email addresses working fine - via third-party app. One address not working at all via VM website.

I am not sure if you looking for any help from forum members with that issue but I'll try anyway.

So exactly what error message are you getting when you try to sign in to webmail with the problem email address?

The situation where you can access an email account via an email app or client but cannot access it via webmail is often a sign that VM are in the process of closing down the email account because it is not linked to your current VM Broadband account. Was that email account originally created in conjunction with a previous broadband account? Perhaps you moved house or left VM for a time and then rejoined?

To check whether that email address is linked to your current VM Broadband account, sign into your "My Virgin Media" account using your Primary email address from here https://my.virginmedia.com/home/signIn

Once you've signed in you'll need to click on "Account settings" then "Account details" and see if that problem email address is listed under the "Manage Accounts" tab.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @El_Defensor,

Welcome back, thanks for posting.

I am sorry to see this.

I can see that @coenoby has given you some advice, can you let us know if this helped?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

This was eventually resolved - AT YOUR END!

After much persistent pressure VM finally agreed the problem was with them - as I said from the start!

Instead of always assuming customers are idiots and are at fault, Virgin Media must accept that they make monumental cockups from time to time.. as in this case.