Menu
DavidWyatt
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Where are my e.mail messages

On my phone I have about 20 messages in a folder that I created to hold mails that were not actioned whilst I was on holiday. However, although these messages have a subject, they are not showing any details of the message and the content will not load to my phone. If I try, I receive the response "The message has not been downloaded from the server".

If I go into my Blueyonder account on the internet, none of these mails appear in the folder that they are in on my phone, and I cannot find them anywhere else either. Similarly they do not show in my Outlook app on my computer.

I cannot delete or move them from the folder on my phone to another folder and also I am unable to forward them to my e.mail address in the hope that they would appear in my Inbox.

How do I access the content of these mails and how do I remove them from the folder?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Where are my e.mail messages

Hi DavidWyatt,

Are you using an iPhone? If so then I wonder if a recent IOS update may be responsible? Please take a look at the information provided on the Apple Toolbox and let us know if this helps.

Kind wishes Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos