cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail, losing emails

EG1
Up to speed

I use Virgin webmail from time to time to tidy an inbox and move emails I want to keep into folders. It's usually more reliable to do so than via iPad or iPhone email.

Today though I have moved a few emails around and cant see any of them in their new locations. I moved a couple of Spam emails into the inbox, they too no longer show in the Spam folder and they don't show in the inbox folder either. No sign of them anywhere. 

Is there a known glitch today?

3 REPLIES 3

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi EG1,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear there have been some issues with your emails.

I've been able to locate your account using your forum details and can see you were able to speak to someone yesterday.

Let us know if you still need help with this.

Alex_Rm

Thanks Alex.

Yes, as it was feeling serious to me with the loss of important emails it triggered my thinking where posting on a community site to see if anyone eventually answers wasn’t the way to solve it. It also didn’t feel like a question for all. To be fair you have proven me wrong as rarely have I seen anyone from VM respond so quickly. Thank you for responding.

It seemed to involve the need for patience. Emails that were moved and missing eventually reappeared after a few hours and a couple of log in/out again attempts. Frustrating, but sorted. 

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @EG1,

Thanks for getting back to us. I am sorry for the inconvenience that these emails took so long to transfer into your inbox but glad they're with you now.

If you do have any future issues, please do drop back - we're happy to help.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide