cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail issues

lizwm
On our wavelength

This morning I am unable to download or view any of my emails via webmail.  Is there an issue or what could be the problem.  I do use virgin media broadband.

5 REPLIES 5

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Does issue occur when using your web browser's Incognito / Private mode?

Check for  service issue here, Check Service Status | Broadband, Landline & TV | Virgin Media

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

lizwm
On our wavelength

No I am not using private mode and the service status never covers webmail....

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try using private mode as this bypasses any data caching issues that maybe causing issue.

What do you see when the issue occurs, i.e. error message, blank screen etc; if possible post a redacted screenshot?

Good Afternoon @lizwm, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and I'm sorry to hear of the webmail issue.

Can you please confirm if you've since been able to view the inbox in private/incognito mode as per the suggestion from @用心棒?

Alternatively, can you please confirm if cache has been cleared on the browser you're using the webmail service on? 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

lizwm
On our wavelength

Yes thanks I have, it has worked for months on the normal browser.  Why virgin keep changing the access is beyond me.  I do not expect to have to keep clearing my cache just to access my emails.  Virgin is so frustrating - stop changing things and perhaps then they wouldnt need to keep increasing prices.