cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail - Forbidden Response

SteveAshman
Tuning in

I have a ntlworld email account for many years and an associate webmail account. I use Apple devices and the ntlworld email account running on Apple mail is working perfectly. However, when I try to access the associated webmail account, I get a white screen with just one word on it "Forbidden".

Try numerous times this morning. Shutdown and restarted laptop. No success. Help please. Thanks in anticipation.

5 REPLIES 5

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you able to access webmail when using your browser's Incognito / Private mode? Yes, then clearing Virgin Media cookies from browser's data cache should resolve issue when using normal mode.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey SteveAshman, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry you are having some issues with your emails.

Did the above helped at all?

If not please do let me know and we can look into this. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Thank you for taking the time to respond. Virgin Media have confirmed my webmail account was locked , possibly caused by the volume of sent emails exceeding the level set on my account. VM second line support are now investigating. Thanks again.

Hi Matt, Thanks for offering to help. As per my response above, Virgin Media are investigating. In the meantime I have webmail operating again for single emails, but not volume emails to my distribution list of 210 recipients. Thanks again for coming back to me.

Thanks for the update @SteveAshman,

I'm glad the team have been able to help with this and do keep us updated on how you get on with the second line team so we can offer further support if required!

Have a great weekend 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs